Monday, October 10, 2022

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving from Lagos, Portugal

 


The above picture is down the driveway of a swanky hotel close to the apartment I am in, also close to Ryan and Angela's.

What am I doing in Lagos? Ryan and Angela invited me and since Portugal is difficult to get to from Spain unless flying or driving I responded with a resounding yes please! It was getting colder in Freiburg, here in Lagos it is mid 20's shirt sleeve weather which I am enjoying immensely.



The apartment I booked is ideally situated for both the marina and downtown and is furnished beautifully. Lagos seems to become quite the foodie haven, meals have been great and not very expensive. Soooo, here I stay happily until the end of the month and then go to Sevilla.

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving which ever day you celebrate it, I envy you if you have turkey.  

Cheers, Bev and Lexi Cat


P.S. this lovely Red Admiral (yes I had to look it up) came and visited outside the bathroom window in Freiburg. It showed up the day of the Queen's death, quite fitting I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment