Monday, October 28, 2013

Lahr Part 2


I'm praying I'm Irish too, if I wear green will that help?


This was one of a few squares all done in chrysanthemums.


I didn't look closely on how these were attached to the building but very pretty.


They even have a Japanese garden and this fierce looking fellow was in it. See the red poles on the left, that's a Torii Gate. In my silly mind the water should be coming out his mouth, not his nose!



So, that was Lahr and I'm delighted we went! The town itself is pretty although I have to admit I concentrated mostly on the flowers.

We have been and are planning the winter in the United Kingdom, as said before. It just gets more complex and travelling with Lexi Cat makes it more so but we're not leaving her behind! Finally getting it built and should market the itinerary for the time it's taken! When travelling in off-peak periods it is sometimes nice to wing it, but not all places or transport take pets so we can't this time. Looking forward to our time in the UK, Ireland and a couple of days in Wales now included. It won't be warm but we came prepared with Canada Goose jackets so bundled in those and we'll be fine, put Lexi in a pocket and she will be too!

Cheers, Bx2 and Lexi Cat



No comments:

Post a Comment