Saturday, August 19, 2017

Bateaux Parisiens Boat Tour


We took the Bateaux Parisiens boat tour again but no rain this time like this one http://bevbrucelexi.blogspot.nl/2016/09/boat-or-bateaux-tour-on-seine.html . Meal was good, service not as good, okay for us, but the French couple sitting next to us seemed to wait forever for their entree, we were almost done before they got theirs and two waiters checked the chit at their table before they got it. They were fast voracious eaters too so wouldn’t have appreciated the wait. 

Note the little red car on the back of this boat, they're ready to travel either way!
Couple behind us were American and had been on the boat earlier in the week for the dinner cruise, how do I know that, because the woman’s voice I could clearly hear as if she was sitting next to me, well clearly close anyway, and she wasn’t objectionable, just her voice carried. This is where Bruce and I have a bit of trouble, he can’t hear me in a normal range of voice due to ambulant noise and I don’t want to talk too loud like a tourist. Solution would be to whisper into his ear, must try that! Two singers, male and female, both good, same female as last year. So I think I’ll leave you with the best of pictures and that’s all folks for now.

Notre Dame Cathedral
Well that's different! 
Sorry, I don't know the name of this bridge but there are two statues alike and lots of gold.
 
Had to add another of the Eiffel, obsessed? Maybe!
On another note, I found the next three little statues in a travel store window and liked them very much so maybe you will too.

The confidence!
Indifference
Just getting some sun, but not on our heads!
We're now in Amsterdam and staying in a very special property with a garden and pond with koi fish swimming in it, I'll likely do a post about the property alone, next time we "talk". Nice to be back in Amsterdam after a few years, we were here before on a short rainy visit. The biggest thing for me in this city is the masses of people cycling! More on that later too.

Cheers, Bev, Bruce and Lexi Cat who was let out into the garden by mistake, ate some grass, and you likely know the result of that... 









No comments:

Post a Comment