Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 Are you wearing green today? I am and always have done since childhood in honour of my Grandfather. Now I also wear green for the ability to travel on an Irish passport, (I can hear Ryan and Angela's growls).



I’ve opened the winter garden and made it more like a cafe, putting chairs and table in place. Restaurants and cafes are still closed here aside from take-out so I fashioned my own. Bought herbs for greenery and practicality, we have always had African violets in this apartment which gave the place some colour but what they had at Edeka were primulas, related, but more meant for outside than in.
 




Lexi joining in for a sniff, I checked as I always do, that the plants are not poisonous to her. Left to right: sorrel, basil, parsley, middle is a romanesco broccoli. 


Cheers, (but no green beer - ever for me) Bev and Lexi Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment