Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day! Flowers for you and Yours!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!

Some flowers for you Mothers, and if you aren't, be nice to yours. I think of my departed Mother and Grandmother often and value the integrity they instilled in me with love.

Mother’s Day is honestly a day we don’t celebrate, after all I’m only mother to a cat and my mother and grandmothers have passed away. I did want to send a message out on the blog though because there are many mothers on the receiving list that are, and are dear to me. After lunch we walked the neighbourhood looking for flowers and certainly were not disappointed! While early days yet, there were a lot to see and photograph, serious editing again, but here are the best of the bunch, pun intended.















All the Best, Bev, Bruce and Lexi Cat (my furry child)

No comments:

Post a Comment